About Me

My photo
always changing, never consistent

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm sorry, did you say something?

apparently not for the last two months! this is why I have never been successful at keeping journals or diaries of any sort... I can't tell you how many 5-page-used notebooks of mine that I find saying "so this time I'm really going to write..." and then I never do again... oh gosh, isn't that the worst... finding old embarrassing journals? or remembering any embarrassing moment in general! I get that "punch-myself-in-the-stomach-repeatedly " feeling... like why am I so embarrassing?! why did you have to do/say/act like that?! even when I'm watching movies and the character does something completely ridiculous it physically hurts me... my sister and I both sit in the corner cringing at the fictional embarrassment, and we can often be found screaming at the screen "STOP!! WHY is she doing that?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OH GOSH, SO EMBARRASSINGGG... STOPPP!!" or something along those lines... this post is essentially a rant just to say hey, i'm back... 

for now...